Raptor Tintable 1 Litre Kit UP002 >

Raptor Tintable 1 Litre Kit

Raptor Tintable 1 Litre Kit >

U-POL Raptor Product

Part Code: UP002


Availability: Only 6 remaining



Raptor 1L Tintable Kit

Raptor Tintable can be altered to your choice of colour by adding a small amount of automotive solvent paint.

Raptor is a tough protective coating that can be used for many applications.
It is resistant to scratches, damage, fuel, oil, and salt. It also protects against rust, stains, corrosion, and extreme temperatures. It can be used for many applications including as a load bed liner, as an underseal coating, on roll or side bars, in wheel arches, or in the chassis and other parts to name a few.

Supplied ready to use from a schutz or HVLP Gun, roller or brush
Coverage - 1 coat 2.5-7.5 M2 depending on texture

RAPTOR has passed flammability testing for motor vehicles according to the test methods FMVSS 302, ISO 3795 & BS AU 169A.

Tough mechanical damage and stain resistant surface, against rust, corrosion and extreme temperatures

Delivers the highest level of fade protection

Watertight seal, keeping moisture out and eliminating the chance for rust

Reduces noise and vibrations due to flexibility

Fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, salt water and more

No spray booth required
Dries quickly
Can be applied with Schutz Gun, HVLP gun, roller or brush


Top Quality


1.3000 kg

Product Questions

What paint will mix with this stuff to tint it? Will cellulose or synthetic oil based (lorry paint) or does it have to be 2K?
Question by: garry hicks on 21 Jun 2019 08:54:00
Hi, This is what Raptor say regarding the paint that can be used

For best results, use solvent based acrylic basecoat toners (ask your paint supplier to leave out the binders). NOTE: Acrylic basecoat toners tend to have high color strength so use sparingly (less than 10% tint by volume). RAPTOR is compatible with any urethane based color, including 2K acrylic solid color and mixed acrylic basecoats, and can be added up to 10% by volume. RAPTOR cannot be used with water based, polyester, or enamel paints.
Answer by: Anna R (Admin) on 21 Jun 2019 11:20:00