Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with
relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please
do not use our website.
Offers & Promotions
10% Discount Wishlist Offer
- 10% discount will be applied to the standard retail price of all participating parts from Friday, 13th July 2018 4pm until Sunday 15th July 2018 12pm (midnight) GMT
- 10% discount won’t be applied on any orders placed before or after the time window mentioned above
- Engines, gearboxes, special order items and vouchers are excluded from 10% discount Wishlist Offer
- 10% discount Wishlist Offer is not available for trade or wholesale customers
- 10 % discount Wishlist Offer is not available in conjunction with other discounts
- 10% discount will be applied at check-out against entry of valid code
- Heritage Parts Centre reserves the right to change or remove the 10% Discount Wishlist Offer at any time without prior notice
Retention of Title
- All goods remain the property of VW Heritage Limited until paid in full.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Any cost associated with the collection of outstanding
debts will be forwarded to the debtor.
- Wherever possible parts should be checked for damage prior to signing for your delivery. Any damage should be noted
on the courier’s paperwork. Any shortages or damages must be reported to VW Heritage as soon as possible
- Before returning any goods, please contact a member of our customer service team, or complete the online form at
www.vwheritage.com/returns. You will be issued with a returns number; in order to process your request quickly
and efficiently this must be clearly marked on the outside of the returning parcel.
- The customer must meet the cost of carriage to return correctly supplied goods.
- Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-sale able condition (unless faulty).
- Parts that have been painted or modified cannot be returned.
- Returns are not possible on tools or electrical goods that have been fitted, unless they are found to be faulty.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is the customers responsibility to check that the
parts are correct for their vehicle before fitting.
- ‘Special Order’ parts require full payment at the time of the order being placed; cancellations and returns
are not possible for tailor made or personalised parts unless faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- All goods are sold in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to cover any costs for returning Core items back to VW Heritage for a refund.
- All products are supplied and guaranteed in accordance with manufacture specifications. Any item which is proved
and admitted by the manufacturer to be defective due to material or structural defect will be replaced free of
charge or credited in full at our discretion.
- Under no circumstances will we accept liability for consequential loss or damage or pay for any repairs or alterations
without prior authorisation.
- In the event of a guarantee claim, notification must be both verbally and in writing immediately a fault is discovered.
The purchaser must provide full particulars and facilities to enable us to verify the claim.
- Parts sold by VW Heritage Parts Centre Ltd are supplied for use on applicable road going vehicles. There is no warranty
offered or implied on parts purchased and fitted to non-road going vehicles such as Aircraft. If you would like
further confirmation, please contact a member of our Sales Team on
Engines and Gearboxes
- In the event of a warranty issue with your engine or gearbox please contact us by telephone or email at the earliest
opportunity. Engine and gearbox warranties vary depending on each product; our team will be happy to advise on
this, please call to discuss.
- Whilst we make every endeavor to adhere to our published prices, we reserve the right to amend them to those current
at the date of dispatch
- Special promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or sale items
- Any information provided in our catalogues, on our website, or in advice provided by us as part of our sales service,
is as accurate as possible. In all instances it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the parts
supplied are suitable and correct for the required application.