Return a Product
Before returning anything, please complete the form below.
- The customer must meet the cost of carriage to return correctly supplied goods.
- Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-sale able condition (unless faulty).
- Parts that have been painted or modified cannot be returned.
- Returns are not possible on tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found faulty) or 'special order' goods.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is the customers responsibility to check that the parts are correct for their vehicle before fitting.
- 'Special order' parts are charged in full at the time of the order being placed.
- All goods are sold in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations.