VW Heritage Terms & Conditions
Discounts and Promotions
- In the event of ordering during a promotion where you must spend an amount of money to qualify for discount, ie. Save 10% when you order £100, this discount is only available upon standard priced items. Any sale priced items and discounts are exempt from this offer. In the instance of ordering an item from our sale, or with another discount code in place you will be charged the lower price, whichever that may be.
Retention of Title
- All goods remain the property of VW Heritage Parts Centre Limited until paid in full.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Any cost associated with the collection of outstanding debts will be forwarded to the debtor.
- Wherever possible parts should be checked for damage prior to signing for your delivery. Any damage should be noted on the courier’s paperwork.
- Any shortages or damages must be reported to VW Heritage within 3 working days.
- Before returning any goods, please contact a member of our customer service team, or complete the online form at www.vwheritage.com/returns. You will be issued with a returns number; in order to process your request quickly and efficiently this must be clearly marked on the outside of the returning parcel.
- The customer must meet the cost of carriage to return correctly supplied goods.
- Unwanted goods returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% handling charge.
- No unwanted goods can be returned after 90 days.
- Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-saleable condition (unless faulty).
- Parts that have been painted or modified cannot be returned.
- Returns are not possible on tools or electrical goods that have been fitted, unless they are found to be faulty.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is the customers responsibility to check that the parts are correct for their vehicle before fitting.
- ‘Special Order’ parts require full payment at the time of the order being placed; cancellations and returns are not possible for tailor made or personalised parts unless faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- All goods are sold in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- All products are supplied and guaranteed in accordance with manufacture specifications. Any item which is proved and admitted by the manufacturer to be defective due to material or structural defect will be replaced free of charge or credited in full at our discretion.
- Under no circumstances will we accept liability for consequential loss or damage or pay for any repairs or alterations without prior authorisation.
- In the event of a guarantee claim, notification must be both verbal and written immediately a fault is discovered. The purchaser must provide full particulars and facilities to enable us to verify the claim.
Engines and Gearboxes
- In the event of a warranty issue with your engine or gearbox please contact us by telephone or email at the earliest opportunity.
- Engine and gearbox warranties vary depending on each product; our team are be happy to advise on this, please call to discuss.
- Although we make every effort to ensure our published prices are accurate; we reserve the right to amend them at any time, and without notice. In the instance of you placing an order for an item with an incorrect price, we will be unable to accept your order, and shall contact you as soon as possible with the option of reconfirming your parts order at the corrected price, or cancelling your order. Your order will not be processed until you confirm any price increases; in the instance of an overpayment VW Heritage will process your order and refund the difference back to you.
- Any information provided in our catalogues, on our website, or in advice provided by us as part of our sales service, is as accurate as possible. In all instances it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the parts supplied are suitable and correct for the required application.
Buy with confidence.
- VW Heritage is an Approved Member of Trading Standards’ Buy With Confidence scheme. This means that we have been audited and approved by Trading Standards Authorities to provide a reliable and quality service. More information on the scheme and a feedback link can be found Here