Left cargo floor half.
Constructed from identical gauge steel as original. Machine pressed to preserve all factory details, in a primer finish, includes seat mounts and seat mount reinforcement brackets.
The panel is coated in silver weld through primer so there is no need for panel preparation before welding to the vehicle.
1955 to 1967 left hand drive only.
Steel thickness 1mm