VW Heritage Terms & Conditions
Save 10% on orders over £100 - Terms and Conditions
- 10% offer applies to all standard priced items, and is not available in conjunction with sale items, or addtional promotion codes or discounts.
- In the event of you purchasing a sale item you will receive the 10% discount, or the sale discount, whichever is the greater, providing your order total exceeds £100.
- 10% discount is not applied to delivery charges, and your order must be greater than £100 in parts in order to qualify.
- 10% discount is not applied to surcharges, they will be charged and refunded in full.
- The offer is valid from 29th November 2013 and 31st December 2013.
Retention of Title
- All goods remain the property of VW Heritage Limited until paid in full.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at a rate of 2.5% above NatWest bank base rate. Any cost associated with the collection of outstanding debts will be forwarded to the debtor.
- Wherever possible, parts should be checked for damage prior to signing for on delivery. Any damage should be noted on the courier's paperwork.
- Before returning anything, please complete the online return form or call for a returns form.
- The customer must meet the cost of carriage to return correctly supplied goods.
- Unwanted goods returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% handling charge.
- No unwanted goods can be returned after 90 days.
- Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-sale able condition (unless faulty).
- Parts that have been painted or modified cannot be returned.
- Returns are not possible on tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found faulty) or 'special order' goods.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is the customers responsibility to check that the parts are correct for their vehicle before fitting.
- 'Special order' parts are charged in full at the time of the order being placed and are non refundable.
- All goods are sold in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations
- All products are supplied and guaranteed in accordance with manufacture specifications. Any item which is proved and admitted by the manufacturer to be defective due to material or structural defect will be replaced free of charge or credited in full at our discretion.
- Under no circumstances will we accept liability for consequential loss or damage or pay for any repairs or alterations without prior authorisation.
- In the event of a guarantee claim, notification must be both verbally and in writing immediately a fault is discovered. The purchaser must provide full particulars and facilities to enable us to verify the claim.
Engines and Gearboxes
- Please call for the full details of our engine warranties.
- Whilst we make every endeavor to adhere to our published prices, we reserve the right to amend them to those current at the date of dispatch
- Any information provided in catalogues, or advice provided by us as part of our sales service, is as accurate as possible. In all instances, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the parts supplied are suitable and correct for the required application